Wednesday, December 28, 2022

D-10 : Of counting days to perform my first ever Umrah

 

Yep. You read that right. :) 

I am now in paradox - between elated and worried. Happy that it's happening real soon insha-Allah but also worried about almost everything leading to the day. Am i really invited Ya Allah? Will i be coming to your home soon? Am i ready? dengan apa yang i ada sekarang, will it be sufficient? i have uncountable sins and i for sure know, You are Al-Ghafur - the All-Forgiving but i want to do my best, i want to be able to optimise my time there. I want to really really really connect with You, ask your forgiveness, ask for your protection always, ask for your barakah in life and most importantly, ask for your syurga for me and for my loved ones.

Semoga Allah jemput, semoga Allah permudahkan.

I have few things i really want to prepare myself for before the day. hopefully time is on my side. i'm almost there!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment